TPF Volleyball Team

anicole said:
HEY HEy Hey ... let's keep it PG13 here folks!

pfft ... we crossed that line last page ...

Chiller, why on earth would you RIDE (hello ... manual labor there) when you can hop in a car and DRIVE?!? Besides, isn't Cannuckville full of snow and such this time of year? Aren't there penguins that go south for a little warmth?

This thread totally lost it's volleyball dream status, didn't it?

Wonder how many cosmos it'll take tonight? Wonder what it'll be this time? How about the power of suggestion? Anyone got any ideas for tonight?
I don't know, but I'd suggest you study the "who's online" list right before dreamland, and see what happens....it might be even better! ;)

anicole said:
Chiller, why on earth would you RIDE (hello ... manual labor there) when you can hop in a car and DRIVE?!? Besides, isn't Cannuckville full of snow and such this time of year? Aren't there penguins that go south for a little warmth?

This thread totally lost it's volleyball dream status, didn't it?

QUOTE]

We are not just igloos, hockey and ice cube farms ya know? I have 4 pet penquins too, but I dont know which from who..its the suits.

terri said:
I don't know, but I'd suggest you study the "who's online" list right before dreamland, and see what happens....it might be even better! ;)

scared me there for a minute ... whew ...

I seriously doubt Hertz whistling Dixie can be topped! :biglaugh:

But it's worth a shot and like the Ravester said, might be interesting! Who knows ... it might be a little cockeyed hat fella toting a bag-o-breadcrumbs .....:wink:

(relax verbal ... it was a joke!)

Chiller said:
We are not just igloos, hockey and ice cube farms ya know? I have 4 pet penquins too, but I dont know which from who..its the suits.

Bwahahahaha! I had to send a couple of employees up to Canada for some training last year. They came home and told me that Canada has nothing but hockey and hookers. Too bad they don't like hockey. :lmao:

I have been following this since the first post :lmao:

For the late comers (and those that don't know)
anicole and aprilraven are HOT smokin' hotties
hertz ate a whistle
verbal is in a hole
littleman isn't so *little* when he's in charge
chicken leg chiller is swoooing the ladies
...and we''re all going to the beach after master chef terri stuffs us with some home cooked checken (yes checken with an *e* the good stuff)

I don't play volleyball or ride a bike, but I wanna go too :heart:

So do we have a place to show the gams, or is this it?

woodsac said:
I have been following this since the first post :lmao:

For the late comers (and those that don't know)
anicole and aprilraven are HOT smokin' hotties
hertz ate a whistle
verbal is in a hole
littleman isn't so *little* when he's in charge
chicken leg chiller is swoooing the ladies
...and we''re all going to the beach after master chef terri stuffs us with some home cooked checken (yes checken with an *e* the good stuff)

I don't play volleyball or ride a bike, but I wanna go too :heart:

So do we have a place to show the gams, or is this it?

:hail: I bow to your writing capabilities, dude. You win. I got nuthin compared to your summary.

And ... I know I speak for Ravie Babee as well as myself when I say:

:lovey: GOD LOVE YOU FOR BELIEVING WE ARE HOT SMOKIN' HOTTIES!!! :heart:

And woodsac, if you gottem, showem! (gams, darlin' ... ) Otherwise, we'll try and come up with the HotLanta trip ... with a pit stop at Ft. Benning!

As for today's dream team ... 'parently my husband didn't sleep much last night. He groussed all morning about how I was yelling in my sleep about jumping... higher ... up and down ... who knows ... maybe it was game two? I don't remember anything about it, unfortunately. Although ... I could always make something up.

I did hear whistling ... :hertz:

anicole said:
:hail: I bow to your writing capabilities, dude. You win. I got nuthin compared to your summary.

And ... I know I speak for Ravie Babee as well as myself when I say:

:lovey: GOD LOVE YOU FOR BELIEVING WE ARE HOT SMOKIN' HOTTIES!!! :heart:

And woodsac, if you gottem, showem! (gams, darlin' ... ) Otherwise, we'll try and come up with the HotLanta trip ... with a pit stop at Ft. Benning!

As for today's dream team ... 'parently my husband didn't sleep much last night. He groussed all morning about how I was yelling in my sleep about jumping... higher ... up and down ... who knows ... maybe it was game two? I don't remember anything about it, unfortunately. Although ... I could always make something up.

I did hear whistling ... :hertz:

dang girl, your starting early and on a roll....(butter that for me will ya???)

woodsac....? just wanna say, love ya! mean it! seriously....nicole is one hot chick.... you should see her....for me, there are reasons i dont come out till dark.... and tend to lurk in shadows... ( can you say elephant man?? with make up???) :lmao:

we have got to meet now..this is just too fun.... i'm thinking we need to plan this and really get serious.....

by the way, all ya'll guys need to showing sum leg here.... right here...right now... i am so in.....
need a little eye candy...although i am drooling over chillers legs at the moment.....
i can handle more than one set of legs to drool over...danged if i cant!!:D

(side note, pallie.... you looked dang good last night, you really did... thanks for the assist... cant do it with out you.....atleast i dont want to do it with out you.......boy, now we got them wondering, dont we?????):er:

aww....you can't remember what you dreamed, Anicole? I was expecting something hawt.

So yeah - just make something up. :mrgreen: It's Friday and we could all use the distraction, I'm sure.

aprilraven said:
dang girl, your starting early and on a roll....(butter that for me will ya???)
sop it up, baybay ...

aprilraven said:
....nicole is one hot chick....
yeah ... right ... thump/draaaaag .... thump/draaaaag ....

aprilraven said:
we have got to meet now..this is just too fun.... i'm thinking we need to plan this and really get serious.....
a pit in Benning and I'm good ... hooah!

aprilraven said:
by the way, all ya'll guys need to showing sum leg here.... right here...right now... i am so in.....
need a little eye candy...although i am drooling over chillers legs at the moment..... i can handle more than one set of legs to drool over...danged if i cant!!:D
COME ON FELLAS ... GIVE US TPF CHICKS A REASON TO JET TO ATLANTA!! Show us it will be worth it!! Hertz, I'll bring an extra whistle ... just in case ...

aprilraven said:
.......boy, now we got them wondering, dont we?????):er:
yeah, like they HAVEN'T been wondering for months now ... wondering how we got out and when we'll be locked back up!

Arms and legs...

Me2.jpg

Most reactions

Back