Tracking my 20D

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My 20D will be delivered tommorrow. Just a question. Will the battieries be fully charged right out the box so can start shooting away ?

You may be lucky enough to get some charge right out of the box, but I sure wouldn't count on anywhere near 100%. Be prepared to put it in charge as soon as you get it.

Chase said:
You may be lucky enough to get some charge right out of the box, but I sure wouldn't count on anywhere near 100%. Be prepared to put it in charge as soon as you get it.

Ok, thx Chase. It guess it would be better to fully charge it from the get go. If the batteries are anything like a cordless phone or even a cellphone, they said it would better to give a full charge before using it.

Thx again Chase ! :thumbup:

Just charge it completely before using... It only takes like 45 minutes max to fully charge the battery.

It is also a good idea to let it charge for an additional hour with the light on the charger solid on.

Its not nessicary, but it is a good idea....

yeah it'd be better if you'll leave them an hour longer or so, and remember to use the to the very end, especially for a first few times!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back