What's new

Tracks Series

McQueen278

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
388
Reaction score
0
Location
Ann Arbor, MI.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've sold this series a few times, but I could care less if I had ever made money off it. I love these pictures! These were all taken back in the day with my E1 and a cheapo Sigma 18-55mm F3.5.

Tracks1copywrite.jpg


Tracks2copywrite.jpg


Tracks3copywrite.jpg


Tracks4Copywrite.jpg


Let me know what you think.
 
i love the last one, we have tracks all over were i live but i've found it very hard to get new photos out of them, they all turn out the same. I think the grass did it for me in the last photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom