P P-er TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Netherlands Sep 7, 2009 #1 Any petrolheads here? I'd love to know what you think of this shot. Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
c.cloudwalker TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 5,394 Reaction score 405 Location An American in Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2009 #2 Man I love those cars. And this is a beautiful photo of one. I do, however, wonder how many people will even know what your thread title means and how many will recognize the car outside of Europe. I hope I'm wrong and thanks for sharing.
Man I love those cars. And this is a beautiful photo of one. I do, however, wonder how many people will even know what your thread title means and how many will recognize the car outside of Europe. I hope I'm wrong and thanks for sharing.
P P-er TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Netherlands Sep 7, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 You're probably right. I can't change the title, can I? Thanks for your quick reply!
c.cloudwalker TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 5,394 Reaction score 405 Location An American in Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 7, 2009 #4 I don't think so. Someone else may correct me. I spend plenty of time in Europe which is why I knew. Would love to bring one of those back here. It would definitely be different at car shows.
I don't think so. Someone else may correct me. I spend plenty of time in Europe which is why I knew. Would love to bring one of those back here. It would definitely be different at car shows.
P P-er TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Netherlands Sep 7, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 c.cloudwalker said: I don't think so. Someone else may correct me. I spend plenty of time in Europe which is why I knew. Would love to bring one of those back here. It would definitely be different at car shows. Click to expand... It's a magnificent car indeed! They're relatively cheap in France. Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
c.cloudwalker said: I don't think so. Someone else may correct me. I spend plenty of time in Europe which is why I knew. Would love to bring one of those back here. It would definitely be different at car shows. Click to expand... It's a magnificent car indeed! They're relatively cheap in France.
hllry TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2009 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Pittsburgh, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 8, 2009 #6 Citroen... love it- very nice shot!!
ocular TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2009 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 1 Location outoftown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 8, 2009 #7 That's a Citroen no way .. Nice pic