What's new

Tractor Show People (Pic Heavy)

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 5, 2015
Messages
19,860
Reaction score
16,082
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From this weekends Freedom Festival in Rives Junction, MI. It was tough shooting conditions. Fog rolling in, on and off, crazy changes in brightness and shadows. I wish I'd have brought a light meter. Nikon F, 35-70 72mm, TriX, D76 stock. I need to pickup a 135 f2.5 or 85 AIS, the zoom is handy though.

1.
Peoplefreedomfest (1).webp


2.
Peoplefreedomfest (2).webp


3.
Peoplefreedomfest (3).webp


4.
Peoplefreedomfest (4).webp


5.
Peoplefreedomfest (5).webp


6.
Peoplefreedomfest (6).webp


7.
Peoplefreedomfest (7).webp


8.
Peoplefreedomfest (8).webp


9.
Peoplefreedomfest (9).webp


10.
Peoplefreedomfest (10).webp


11.
Peoplefreedomfest (11).webp


12.
Peoplefreedomfest (12).webp


13.
Peoplefreedomfest (13).webp
 
Man ... film seems to have so much more character than digital. Well done.

Thank you bud. The cool thing is I can do a print and go over to the thresher club and drop off 8 x 11 prints. The people absolutely love them and I enjoy bringing a smile to these hard working Americans. Everyone knows everyone in these groups. I'm known a little bit now, a few have been calling me camera man.

I just love the grain, textures, the imperfections. It really is very enjoyable to do and view for me. The prints really make me happy.
 
Awesome set. I like the old timers. 2 3 and 7 especially. #1 of the boys is really great. lots of other great shots. A lot of heart shows in these - from both sides of the lens.
 
Awesome set. I like the old timers. 2 3 and 7 especially. #1 of the boys is really great. lots of other great shots. A lot of heart shows in these - from both sides of the lens.
Wow, what a compliment! I recieve it! Thanks Zu
 
Wonderful capture of everyday Americana. #9 looks like it could be from another era if not for the logo shirt.
Thanks CheryIL, very kind of you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom