What's new

Trade: my grip for your lens?

markj said:
Macho, your probably right, I might have to add some dollars. But who knows, I'm hopeful regardless of the haters. Pixmedic your starting to sound like spanky's lapdog. You only respond after spanky gives you the OK??????

"Spankys lap dog?" Haters" who allowed you on this forum????
 
I allowed him on here.

I personally stamped his letter of approval.

Along with you Sami.

Figured you'd both be good for the drama level.
 
on the bright side, this thread will probably get locked soon. cant want to get started on the next one =)
 
unpopular said:
I allowed him on here.

I personally stamped his letter of approval.

Along with you Sami.

Figured you'd both be good for the drama level.

Hey, now, I just laugh at this stuff. :lol:
I think it's funny how someone try's selling something with an attitude, (unless of course it's sarcasm)
 
Would you guys mind ungrouping the OP from the general category of "kids"? I feel that the OP is nonrepresentative (of course, you guys might feel differently) of what most people of (sadly, I must use this next word) our age group.

Thanks.
 
I am the son of a late Nigerian prince with an approximate value of $30,000,000. I need your help securing the funds and a d7000 battery grip is the secret key to his palace. If you will send me the grip I will send you a 10% cut of what I can secure.

Best Regards
 
TehYoyo, I was joking. thetrue, you are a joke! manicmike, thanks for the correction. unpopular, that's all you got. lightweight
 
Would you guys mind ungrouping the OP from the general category of "kids"? I feel that the OP is nonrepresentative (of course, you guys might feel differently) of what most people of (sadly, I must use this next word) our age group.

Thanks.

no. i think they are referring to todays 19-25-somethings. They're a complete waste. My wife had to endure the last two years of their crap in college. It was torture.

I don't blame them though. Their good for nothing baby boomer parents are the ones to blame.

The younger generation shows some promise.
 
Would you guys mind ungrouping the OP from the general category of "kids"? I feel that the OP is nonrepresentative (of course, you guys might feel differently) of what most people of (sadly, I must use this next word) our age group.

Thanks.

no. i think they are referring to todays 19-25-somethings. They're a complete waste. My wife had to endure the last two years of their crap in college. It was torture.

I don't blame them though. Their good for nothing baby boomer parents are the ones to blame.

The younger generation shows some promise.

Well I suppose that's good to hear, at least for me.
 
What unpopular said - that's the kid grouping, not you youngins that are still open to learning.
 
I'm very impressed by teenagers today. They're pretty amazing, and I think they hold a lot of potential.

Kids my age (i'm 30, so I'm referring to todays young adults) are pretty much only interested in getting drunk, rich and buying crap they don't need. It's all this pursuit of material happiness.

Younger kids, my brother age (who is 13, so I am thinking about kids betwene the ages of 12 and 20). They don't seem to be buying into media so much - they're saturated by it. The bright ones, they seem to be interested in solving problems for the sake of it, and they do so creatively. There is a certain integration to them. I think there's hope in the youth, so long as us and our parents don't end up destroying everything before they get a chance.

At any rate, they can process information like no other generation before them - that has to be worth something.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom