Trade: my grip for your lens?

markj said:
Macho, your probably right, I might have to add some dollars. But who knows, I'm hopeful regardless of the haters. Pixmedic your starting to sound like spanky's lapdog. You only respond after spanky gives you the OK??????

"Spankys lap dog?" Haters" who allowed you on this forum????

Who is Spanky?

one of the members of the infamous "Our Gang"....a notorious gang that roams the buy/sell tab terroizing the yoot .

no. i think they are referring to todays 19-25-somethings. They're a complete waste. My wife had to endure the last two years of their crap in college. It was torture.

I don't blame them though. Their good for nothing baby boomer parents are the ones to blame.

The younger generation shows some promise.
Pfft send their lil asses to me, and show them what respect is lol. This forum should be 21 years or older!!. Good unpop, we just wanna go on vacation without your permission slip!! Oo

Yeah, my wife was a professor's assistant the last four semesters, he had parents come in to debate their childrens' grades!

Then we wonder where they get it from.

its called being a good wingman. when you hit puberty, you will understand.

Here's Sparkomatic and PixMedic, circa 1986...

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I have to give my 2 cents here being brand new to this forum and probably older than most if not all. I am interested in an MB-D11 so I started reading this thread and I must say why was this thread allowed to continue on this downward spiral & with personal comments. Are their any moderators here or is this behavior considered permissible here in this forum? You guys stepped all over his ad - one guy even said go buy one cheaper at KEH. WTF really how rude & disrespectful. I was looking to sell my d90 & pick up a D7000 grip but it seems this place isn't it as I made my first and last post here within 24hrs.

Keep your D lens, not interested.
This post right here triggered the downward spiral. Please note that it was the OP, the person trying to trade this item, that started the ridiculousness. Without this arrogant post, chances are this whole thread would have been less than 10 posts I'm sure. If a solitary thread is how you judge an entire forum community, I don't know what to tell you.

I have to give my 2 cents here being brand new to this forum and probably older than most if not all. I am interested in an MB-D11 so I started reading this thread and I must say why was this thread allowed to continue on this downward spiral & with personal comments. Are their any moderators here or is this behavior considered permissible here in this forum? You guys stepped all over his ad - one guy even said go buy one cheaper at KEH. WTF really how rude & disrespectful. I was looking to sell my d90 & pick up a D7000 grip but it seems this place isn't it as I made my first and last post here within 24hrs.

Aloha! No, I'm not Hawaiian but it's supposed to mean both hello and goodbye.

The thread has reached critical mass and will continue plummet on it's own, possibly absorbing other threads.

Like an 18% gray hole.

Deal was finalized yesterday. I did indeed have to kick in some additional monies, but as hoped there was a deal to be made. Richichi, thanks for the support and don't give up on these youngsters, though you will experience your share of pissing contests here, you will learn plenty of valuable information here as well. I certainly have.

Thanks Mark I'm glad you made a deal, unfortunately it wasn't with me. I'm looking for a used grip, in the $140 range but I wasn't gonna trade my 50mmG - i love this lens,
i'm sure you will too!!

Most reactions

Back