What's new

Trade T2i body+cash PP for T3i body

theSTZombie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2011
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am really liking the idea of a swivel screen after using my friend's t3i, so I am looking to upgrade my t2i.
If someone has a t3i body lightly used and would like to trade for a t2i body, lightly used - please let me know.
I would add of course.

Thank you!
-Anthony
 
If you like the idea of a swivel screen why not save the bucks and buy a right angle viewfinder for 50$ on Amazon. I've been using mine for quite a while and there's less glare than the flat screen. Just a suggestion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom