Traffic

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was waiting for my girl last night and it was taking a while, I had her Canon Ixus with me...
222245705-L.jpg

222245794-L.jpg

I get tired of see car light trails on this board, but I really like the second one. It's a good idea with the rearview mirror and the colors and contrast are really nice. The first one is just kind of boring and dull.

Nice work keeping those long exposures steady without a tripod! The second one is rather interesting

I get tired of see car light trails on this board, but I really like the second one. It's a good idea with the rearview mirror and the colors and contrast are really nice. The first one is just kind of boring and dull.

well thanks for taking the time to comment, glad you like one of them...I wonder if you get tired of seeing landscapes or portaits or...:wink:

Nice work keeping those long exposures steady without a tripod! The second one is rather interesting

thanks very much, they have given me the idea to try again with my SLR and tripod in the car.

kinda like both...

the first shot reminds me some how on a scene from "the bourne identity"....
can't figure out why though ;)

i think number one is off to me because of the angle...

i like the way in your 2nd photo, the side mirror is the focus, but the lights and momevent demand the attention. nicely done.

Again, I feel like I have said this 5,000 times on this forum. I get really tired of the slow shutter speed car lights on road deal. I see It so much. It just screams beginner messing with shutter speed. But as far as slow shutter speed car light photos go meh so so.

first one doesn't do much for me only because of the sligh camera shake, but i like the angle and mood. the second is a nice spin on the idea.

Again, I feel like I have said this 5,000 times on this forum. I get really tired of the slow shutter speed car lights on road deal. I see It so much. It just screams beginner messing with shutter speed. But as far as slow shutter speed car light photos go meh so so.

looks to me like it couldn't been much over 200 times if the information to the left is correct.

Maybe you could re-invent it for us?

You shouldn't say long exposure night time pictures in general scream "beginner", I'm pretty sure I've seen many professional photographs done with this process.

You shouldn't say long exposure night time pictures in general scream "beginner", I'm pretty sure I've seen many professional photographs done with this process.

Don't tell me when you first got your dslr you didn't do this? Also please show me when a professional markets a shot like this to help his business? All I meant by this was I SEE THEM way to often. When I said 5,000 times I was over exaggerating but I don't like these shots.

a5i736 if you read my wording with the post you would have seen that I was killing time and decided to play around with the Ixus. I liked the results enough to share a couple. Your comments display the mistake of making assumptions about people, I do professional work and have done for years, I post here for fun. Interestingly on another site I visit, a well known pro in the UK posted a very nice light trail shot, taken with his 'pro gear' 1DMK111 etc. To everyone else that commented, thanks for taking the time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back