What's new

Traffic

a5i736 your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance :er:

ignorant |ˈignərənt|
adjective
lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated : he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid.
• [ predic. ] lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular : they were ignorant of astronomy.

Now please tell me how this makes me ignorant... If anything it shows your ignorance in vocabulary.
 
a5i736 at least you admit you're arrogant, thank you and goodnight!

You admit i'm not ignorant and what you said was false . I can be arrogant I know that... your point?
 
These are great, I like the contrast.

Guys (a5i736, etc) stop acting silly, get over it
 
The first shot didn't do anything for me, but the second is quite interesting. I like how the detail in the reflection contrasts with the streaks in the background.
 
I like the one with the bus, shame about the mirror vibration....:wink:

heh heh thanks man :wink:


These are great, I like the contrast.
Guys (a5i736, etc) stop acting silly, get over it

thanks so do I ....it's over as far as I'm concerned :lol:

The first shot didn't do anything for me, but the second is quite interesting. I like how the detail in the reflection contrasts with the streaks in the background.

thank you Wozza for mentioning that, it's exactly what appealed as I was shooting, the light coming into the mirror was translated to the road as they went past....cool eh.
 
i think these are really cool. and i think whether or not they are boring is merely opinion. bc some of my favorite shots are light trails. and you want a busniess that uses light trails? check out spints new commericals. anywho, nice job, esp for just killing time, the lighting is wicked.
 
i think these are really cool. and i think whether or not they are boring is merely opinion. bc some of my favorite shots are light trails. and you want a busniess that uses light trails? check out spints new commericals. anywho, nice job, esp for just killing time, the lighting is wicked.

hey thanks a lot for breathing life back into this post, glad you like them....I deleted some from my site, leaving my two faves up.
 
I LOVE the 2nd one. In my opinion i think the corner of the windshield is a bit distracting. But still good, and better then what i can do. So i cant say anything, but good work. I like it

btw: I love pics like this, even if they're done to much, it takes a real photographer to make it "unique"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom