Traffic

a5i736 if you read my wording with the post you would have seen that I was killing time and decided to play around with the Ixus. I liked the results enough to share a couple. Your comments display the mistake of making assumptions about people, I do professional work and have done for years, I post here for fun. Interestingly on another site I visit, a well known pro in the UK posted a very nice light trail shot, taken with his 'pro gear' 1DMK111 etc. To everyone else that commented, thanks for taking the time.

It doesn't matter if your a pro, or is you took it with pro gear or not. That has nothing to do with it being boring. Maybe not every photo you shoot when your killing time should be posted imo. Im not trying to be rude I just think it takes no skill to shoot something like this, and its been done hundreds of times before.

a5i736 your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance :er:

ignorant |ˈignərənt|
adjective
lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated : he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid.
• [ predic. ] lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular : they were ignorant of astronomy.

Now please tell me how this makes me ignorant... If anything it shows your ignorance in vocabulary.

a5i736 at least you admit you're arrogant, thank you and goodnight!

You admit i'm not ignorant and what you said was false . I can be arrogant I know that... your point?

These are great, I like the contrast.

Guys (a5i736, etc) stop acting silly, get over it

The first shot didn't do anything for me, but the second is quite interesting. I like how the detail in the reflection contrasts with the streaks in the background.

I like the one with the bus, shame about the mirror vibration....:wink:

heh heh thanks man :wink:

These are great, I like the contrast.
Guys (a5i736, etc) stop acting silly, get over it

thanks so do I ....it's over as far as I'm concerned :lol:

The first shot didn't do anything for me, but the second is quite interesting. I like how the detail in the reflection contrasts with the streaks in the background.

thank you Wozza for mentioning that, it's exactly what appealed as I was shooting, the light coming into the mirror was translated to the road as they went past....cool eh.

i think these are really cool. and i think whether or not they are boring is merely opinion. bc some of my favorite shots are light trails. and you want a busniess that uses light trails? check out spints new commericals. anywho, nice job, esp for just killing time, the lighting is wicked.

i think these are really cool. and i think whether or not they are boring is merely opinion. bc some of my favorite shots are light trails. and you want a busniess that uses light trails? check out spints new commericals. anywho, nice job, esp for just killing time, the lighting is wicked.

hey thanks a lot for breathing life back into this post, glad you like them....I deleted some from my site, leaving my two faves up.

Most reactions

Back