What's new

Trail of Arches

Dwayne Oakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

p272484972-4.jpg
 
Nice, I like the singly lit tree, it has a "burning bush" feel to it.
 
Oh absolutely. I like it Dwayne!
 
This is going to sound so newbish, but... where can I learn to post process like that? I checked out your gallery and you have some really nice shots and the PP just complettely sets them off. I would love to be able to do that, but I'm a PS moron.

P.S. Gorgeous photo!
 
It's one of those things where I'd like to see you show us something different but at the same time, I don't because they are always so amazing... Awesome job. I'd love to learn your techniques also. I wish I had great places to shoot around here.
 
This is going to sound so newbish, but... where can I learn to post process like that? I checked out your gallery and you have some really nice shots and the PP just complettely sets them off. I would love to be able to do that, but I'm a PS moron.

P.S. Gorgeous photo!

Thank you very much for the comments everyone ! I appreciate it !
I use Orton-effect in my work, when you get a chance google it there
is lots of info on it.

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom