What's new

train

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
6,071
Reaction score
3
Location
in the middle of north carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now this was shot with a polaroid 160 from the fifties.... I had converted it to shoot 120 film... film was black and white processed in a peanut butter jar that I converted to a daylight film tank. The negative was scanned with a flat bed scanner and back light that I built... It was colored in with a program similiar to photoshop. I have a better tint program now that I do more of it. It was used as a demo for the auction site hence the writing on the bottom of it. I have misplaced the original file.
TRAINCOLOR.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom