What's new

Training in Vegas???

travismp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
ks
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I will be in Vegas for a few days in Dec and would like to take couple classes. A seminar, a class, one-on-one something. I am REALLY new to photography and would like to spend a couple hours working with an instructor while there.

I am from a small town with little to no options for training and I am the type of person who learns best from another person more so than online videos.

So does anyone know of any type of training/seminars for photography, photoshop, lighting, anything during the Dec 10-12th time frame?

Thank you all.
 
I will be in Vegas for a few days in Dec and would like to take couple classes. A seminar, a class, one-on-one something. I am REALLY new to photography and would like to spend a couple hours working with an instructor while there.

I am from a small town with little to no options for training and I am the type of person who learns best from another person more so than online videos.
N.gif

So does anyone know of any type of training/seminars for photography, photoshop, lighting, anything during the Dec 10-12th time frame?

Thank you all.

If you are staying a nice hotel you can ask the concierge to help you find something
 
I was hoping for a class or seminar or something that I could register for. I like to have stuff like this done ahead of time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom