Training in Vegas???

travismp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I will be in Vegas for a few days in Dec and would like to take couple classes. A seminar, a class, one-on-one something. I am REALLY new to photography and would like to spend a couple hours working with an instructor while there.

I am from a small town with little to no options for training and I am the type of person who learns best from another person more so than online videos.

So does anyone know of any type of training/seminars for photography, photoshop, lighting, anything during the Dec 10-12th time frame?

Thank you all.

I will be in Vegas for a few days in Dec and would like to take couple classes. A seminar, a class, one-on-one something. I am REALLY new to photography and would like to spend a couple hours working with an instructor while there.

I am from a small town with little to no options for training and I am the type of person who learns best from another person more so than online videos.
N.gif

So does anyone know of any type of training/seminars for photography, photoshop, lighting, anything during the Dec 10-12th time frame?

Thank you all.

If you are staying a nice hotel you can ask the concierge to help you find something

I was hoping for a class or seminar or something that I could register for. I like to have stuff like this done ahead of time.

Most reactions

Back