What's new

Trains At dusk

Shame on you Runnah for standing on the tracks and taking pictures of trains. Don't you know that you have broken one of the rules. Someone will be along soon to administer your punishment.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Shame on you Runnah for standing on the tracks and taking pictures of trains. Don't you know that you have broken one of the rules. Someone will be along soon to administer your punishment.

I love to live life on the edge.
 
That sick bastard! I can't believe he took Theon's sausage!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
I really like the composition of the first one, but the orange in the sky at the left of the frame seems a bit too poison-dart-frog saturated for my tastes.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
I really like the composition of the first one, but the orange in the sky at the left of the frame seems a bit too poison-dart-frog saturated for my tastes.

Lol I was lazy and did overall adjustments instead of local.
 
I really like the composition of the first one, but the orange in the sky at the left of the frame seems a bit too poison-dart-frog saturated for my tastes.

Lol I was lazy and did overall adjustments instead of local.

debunkershg5.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom