What's new

Translating Art

Graelwyn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these of a piece of artwork on a wall outside a club locally, having wanted to shoot it for a while.



​
 
That is a nice piece of art on the wall outside your club, but I really don't dig the wrong white balance here.
 
Yeah, I unfortunately set up my camera wrong, and it was set to incandescent. Any way I can rectify this with photoshop or is it best just to reshoot with the right white balance lol? I am still getting to know my camera.
 
Well, since it is a mural, it won't walk away, will it? ;)
So a reshoot is always possible, isn't it?
You might be able to work on it in Photoshop by selectively shifting the colours in the levels and see in how far you can get closer to the real look, of course.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom