What's new

Transportation in China

BluffCity

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Location
Memphis Tn
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cars are very expensive in China. There are all kinds of bikes and scooters. It's always interesting to see mom's getting the kids to school and office girls on scooters.
 

Attachments

  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 109
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    1 MB · Views: 119
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    1 MB · Views: 112
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    887.9 KB · Views: 120
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    489.8 KB · Views: 121
I like how you gathered several images on the same theme, the last one looks weird with the blue thingy over her head...
I agree with Tiredon, interesting!
 
I like how you gathered several images on the same theme, the last one looks weird with the blue thingy over her head...
I agree with Tiredon, interesting!

Thanks.
When a scooter is your transportation regardless of the weather you need to be prepared. They have handlebar grips with built in gloves
 
I like how you gathered several images on the same theme, the last one looks weird with the blue thingy over her head...
I agree with Tiredon, interesting!

Thanks.
When a scooter is your transportation regardless of the weather you need to be prepared. They have handlebar grips with built in gloves

Quite ingenuous!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom