PixelRabbit
A naughty little bunny...
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2011
- Messages
- 6,593
- Reaction score
- 3,719
- Location
- Ontario
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, I was trying to catch the chaos of the wind and was quite surprised and pleased with what I see in this one, it expresses some of my feelings very well.
I tried a few different ways to simplify the lines a bit and I liked how this turned out. Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look.

Trapped in Chaos by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
I tried a few different ways to simplify the lines a bit and I liked how this turned out. Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look.

Trapped in Chaos by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
After reading your post above ^^^ this morning about the faces, I stared at it some more and I can see faces, a hawks head right in the center, tombstones and that line in the middle brings to mind a train being tossed about by a tornado, so yeah, you did good! 
