What's new

Trapped pebbles

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
Some pebbles trapped in the gaps between the planks of a groyne at Walcott, Norfolk.

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com/2008/04/pebbles-paused.html

Groyne-and-pebbles-2.jpg
 
Thanks for the comments That One Guy and Danny. I really wanted to get a shot that made more of the pebbles (i.e. they were bigger) but I lost the repeated lines when I went closer, so this is what I ended up with.

Regards, Tony
 
i like this too, the soft colour change in the wood adds extra interest and the composition is spot on
 
What an interesting shot! Well spotted. I like the splashes of colour provided by the rocks, and then the way the dark grain of the wood fades as one's eye moves downward.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom