Trashed

Wow, Miss. What a cool find. You captured these well. Oh ,how I could roam these places for days. Nicely done.

Thanks Chiller! You'll have to plan a trip out west.

#1 for me, a great location all in all. I'd love to get in an abouts some derelict buildings before they're torn down, it's a dangerous business though. I take it you didn't put yourself in harms way getting these?

Thanks Resin42. I actually shot through windows for all of these shots. I really wanted to go exploring, but there was a police station just down the street.

I think the location of #2 had enormous potential. I agree that the piece of roof hanging over in the middle takes away from the picture. I think the bright blue sky would add a huge element to it. Obviously, that piece of roof was probably beyond your control. I might try taking a few steps forward to crop it out. Then again, that might make it harder to see the inside of the building on the left. A fisheye would be interesting.

I think the location of #2 had enormous potential. I agree that the piece of roof hanging over in the middle takes away from the picture. I think the bright blue sky would add a huge element to it. Obviously, that piece of roof was probably beyond your control. I might try taking a few steps forward to crop it out. Then again, that might make it harder to see the inside of the building on the left. A fisheye would be interesting.

Thanks for the comments. For the second shot, I was shooting from the sidewalk through an opening in the corrugated metal that had been used to board up the building. There was not an easy way to get in there, but I wish I had been able to. I did shoot it with my Sigma 10-20mm.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back