my favorite is the second one. i dont care for the thing in the middle on the top.
Good use of HDR.
How'd you find these spots?
Nice trashy series! My pick would be the first one. Great subject and even cooler post-processing (which I've seen you apply to a few of your recent photos). Can you share your settings (including flash, if any)?
Definitely prefer the first one of the series. #2 is interesting, but not spectacular, and in #3, the slightly skewed perspective bothers me. Those points aside, I love this sort of photography, and think you've done an excellent job on the post. Keep up the great work.
~John
Love the first one...nice 'gritty' feel to it, and the mix of colours is so interesting
I missed these. Great series. The first one is the best of the lot IMO.
The last shot reminds me of a study conducted on colors I read/heard several years ago. While in the short term, Pink soothes the troubled soul, continued exposure will have the opposite effect and just drive you mad.
It's great to see how you are managing to use that new lens. Keep it up.
oh I love that first one, not very esperienced in this kind of photography, so cant really give you c and c, apart from that I like them![]()
Nicely done Mia! #1 is my favorite.
NJ
Hello Mia
interesting pictures. good work getting in there and making some documentary. i like the colors as well.
Best,
Matt