What's new

Travel Backpack

dsmith

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for backpack that can hold 2 SLR's, 5 lenses, tripod, clothes for 3 or 4 days, plus some small extras. Anyone know anything that can fit all of that? Thanks.
 
sherpa.jpg
 
Looking for backpack that can hold 2 SLR's, 5 lenses, tripod, clothes for 3 or 4 days, plus some small extras. Anyone know anything that can fit all of that? Thanks.
What? No food or drink. I guess you're not going to be 'roughing it?' Do you want to wear clean clothes everyday?
 
Guys, that's some very useful info. Thank you.
Definitely backpack. I brought a suitcase, and ended up leaving it with someone in Bangkok while I went around Thailand and Cambodia my last two weeks in Thailand. I just used a regular bookbag to travel with.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom