What's new

Tree at Rodway Common

N E Williams

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Location
South Gloucestershire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, I need a bit of help with this, I took a photo of this tree at Rodway Common, Mangotsfield in Bristol. I used Helicon Filter to process it (I can't afford Adobe Photoshop) and I'm quite pleased with how it ended up but the only thing that bothers me is the over exposed sky on the left side of the photo, any suggestions how I can make that side like the right?

5136173553_bd5bf1c985_b.jpg
 
Is there any detail on the left in the original file? I just took a stab at it. A few passes with the burn tool then a bit of dodge to bring back whatever definition is left worked pretty well.
 
I think the under exposed bottom portion of the tree is a bigger problem. imho that is.
 
I think the under exposed bottom portion of the tree is a bigger problem. imho that is.

Totally agree, details have been lost with this filter.pity.:(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom