rppaint

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still very new to this, just wanting some opinions other than family. lol
3347034525_73c7f9f163_b.jpg

Last edited:
I think that if this tree was standing alone in a field with not so much "busy-ness" behind it, this would be a much better photo. Is there a way to get it at another angle?

I don't think there is. It is in a park, so there is a parking lot right in front of it. I noticed you're from MO, its babbler state park.

Ahhhh, yes, I know where Babler is. Havent been there in a long time but I'm not too far from there.

i can't wait to go back when everything is green!

I'm still very new to this, just wanting some opinions other than family. lol[/IMG]
Well...it's a very busy shot, that's for sure. The tree is almost centered, but that doesn't seem to matter because of the busy background. I like the play of light and shadows on the branches. The hint of muted blue in the upper left is kinda nice.

What camera did you shoot this with?

How much PP work did you do? Did you desaturate it? There are some blown out areas on the branches and trunk.

Well...it's a very busy shot, that's for sure. The tree is almost centered, but that doesn't seem to matter because of the busy background. I like the play of light and shadows on the branches. The hint of muted blue in the upper left is kinda nice.

What camera did you shoot this with?

How much PP work did you do? Did you desaturate it? There are some blown out areas on the branches and trunk.

I shot this with a k200d. I did desaturate it because i wanted that little hint of sky, and i cropped it a little. I was thinking the shadows would set it apart from the background and make up for it being centered (if i recall there were cars on both sides of it, I didn't want them in the pic).

Sorry i forgot to thank you for posting, it is much appreciated!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back