What's new

Tree in the fog

Markus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Cromwell, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, a foggy rainy day. Wondering how a shot like this could be made better. Taken in the late afternoon with just available light. Very dark dreary day. No PP.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_3253 copy.webp
    $DSC_3253 copy.webp
    76 KB · Views: 94
You are joking? I think it's a perfect shot!
 
Alright! Thank You! I have another of a hillside that was taken a little while later when the sun broke through and the fog was still low in the trees. I'll post it too. Thanks again.
 
It's pretty neat. Nice pic Markus.
 
In one of those stupid Jim Carey movies he says the words I am about to use: "I LIKE IT ALOT!"
 
Thank You Renair, I appreciate that. I'm really happy with all the positive feedback on one of my first posts.
 
Everyone who says "don't change a thing about THIS photo" is absolutely right. It is good as it is! Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Markus! (Very German spelling to your name!)
 
Thanks Corinna, much appreciated. My Grandmother on my mothers side was German.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom