What's new

Tree in the Fog

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out to the Merced NWR a few days ago specifically to capture some fog "action". I really wanted a mist/water/foliage/fog type of shot. I saw one place, but it was way too muddy for me. Ever try to walk in mud without bending your knees? If I could stuck, it could be a bad thing....so I tried to find something 'safer' to capture.

I saw these trees and figured I'd shoot it. I'm not sure I really like it, but I'd post it just because.

Tree-In-Fog.jpg

5D, 70-200 f/4L
 
I like it, good pic.. Love the symmetry..
 
Almost too perfect... have you thought of rotating it 90 degrees counter-clockwise? Make a Smoker's Lung poster out of it :-)
 
Almost too perfect... have you thought of rotating it 90 degrees counter-clockwise? Make a Smoker's Lung poster out of it :-)

LOL!! ...and I'm trying to rid Pneumonia right now!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom