What's new

Tree Porn

I think it needs some naked ladies frolicking about....you know, just for some kind of a blurry T&A boost...
 
I like the new version too. I'd almost say bump it a bit more but it looks like the added saturation is making the lower left look to be in focus so I'm afraid any further saturation might heighten the effect and kill the overall feel of the photo. Regardless 1st post or edit it's still a great photo.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
I think it needs some naked ladies frolicking about....you know, just for some kind of a blurry T&A boost...
Derrel, feel free to edit the shot anyway you would like....lol
 
I hope you find imitation the greatest flattery 'cause I really like this and might give it a shot sometime ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #21
I hope you find imitation the greatest flattery 'cause I really like this and might give it a shot sometime ;)
Do it!! :thumbup: I can't wait to see what you come up w/!!
 
Greet treesome !

I should try doing such things with trees too, someday :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom