Austin Greene
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2012
- Messages
- 1,472
- Reaction score
- 855
- Location
- Mountain View, California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I was hoping for bright sunny skies today, but I got overcast, dark, and cloudy instead. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed!
I did, however, get to snap a photo of a migratory Tree Swallow visiting from Mexico to breed which was pretty cool and that I thought some of you might enjoy
The sun hitting the blue feathers made them look almost iridescent. As always, any and all CC is completely ok and appreciated!
1.

Tree Swallow by TogaLive, on Flickr
Personally, I would have preferred if the little twig was not right in the middle of the bird's chest, its distracting to me, so I gave cloning it out a try just for some practice. Any comments?
2.
Best,
Toga
I did, however, get to snap a photo of a migratory Tree Swallow visiting from Mexico to breed which was pretty cool and that I thought some of you might enjoy
1.

Tree Swallow by TogaLive, on Flickr
Personally, I would have preferred if the little twig was not right in the middle of the bird's chest, its distracting to me, so I gave cloning it out a try just for some practice. Any comments?
2.
Best,
Toga
Last edited: