Tree- The Remix

i like the border it makes the tree have more of a 3d effect

I like that border, makes the tree trunk really stand out well.
Besides the sun glare spots in the tree on the right, I like it alot.

~John

i like the glare on the lens ei think it adds to the pictures. and i like the use of a border, but not that one. but the way you manipulated the photo to have the tree pop out more by using the border is great!

its been done... lol, a lot of stores have hanging plasma displays these days, and digital photo frames as well... but what i'm trying to say, is that i had no intent on selling the photo in the first place. i've only sold like 8 photos before and they were stock so i only made a couple dollars off all of them . I dont consider myself a professional or anythign

I couldn't agree more that the traditional "shoot to print" mentality is outdated. While I agree that photos typically look best while printed there are other mediums that are becoming extremely popular. For displaying on a website a border is definitely needed.

I couldn't agree more that the traditional "shoot to print" mentality is outdated. While I agree that photos typically look best while printed there are other mediums that are becoming extremely popular. For displaying on a website a border is definitely needed.

thanks, i'm glad someone knew what i was talking about!

Most reactions

Back