What's new

TREES, LOOK TREES! HEY THERE'S TREES HERE!

I like the second one a lot, I like the pose and position of her in the frame. I like how shes covered by the grass in the photo and the feild in the background, the first is just meh to me.
 
I'd clone that limb out that's just above and to the left of her head.
 
I took more pictures of just her, Hahaha.
These were just how we ended the shoot because she got sweaty from walking around and didn't want to do anymore close-up's.
 
I think I'd like the first one if the photoshop brush edges weren't so obvious around the edge of the tree.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom