Trestle

Digibill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One from this morning C&C appreciated $snowy trestle-3.JPG

Hey, nice. Looks like a charcoal drawing. I like it. The only thing I would revise is too much white space in the fore plan, that makes the picture top heavy.

^ What that guy said^

Very nice, and very appropriate processing. It might be even stronger if you get rid of the chain-link fence in the background.

Thanks for the input folks, how does this edit look.I cloned the fence not sure how well I did.
$snowy trestle-2.JPG

Too processed/artsy IMO...too much!!

Too processed/artsy IMO...too much!!
To artsy?The processing is fairly minimal because the scene was almost monochromatic to start with.
Image is pictorial, but so was the landscape at the moment. If not for the little off composition it would be a "wall hanger".

Thanks for the comments timor,what about the composition don't you like?I have a bunch of shots I took that day that might be better composed.

Thanks for the comments timor,what about the composition don't you like?I have a bunch of shots I took that day that might be better composed.
:D It's maybe only me, but I would like the bridge to reach the other edge of the frame. The bushes at this end are all covered in white snow with very little texture so the span of the bridge reaching it has not strong visual support to end on. It seems to hang in the air. Just my little feeling of uneasiness.

I see what timor is saying, but I'm not sure I agree. I personally like the retaining wall and brush secluding the tracks on that end. I makes me feel the tracks are coming from somewhere.

:D It's maybe only me, but I would like the bridge to reach the other edge of the frame. The bushes at this end are all covered in white snow with very little texture so the span of the bridge reaching it has not strong visual support to end on. It seems to hang in the air. Just my little feeling of uneasiness.
I see
what your saying and I appreciate your comments and taking the time to help a noob out :thumbup:

Good luck with more such a nice pictures. :)

Most reactions

Back