What's new

Trial Bikes!

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
3,390
Reaction score
43
Location
Sheffield
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
went to a trial bike thing at the weekend

20070225131358__mg_2851.jpg




20070225132748__mg_2858.jpg




20070225132922__mg_2859.jpg




20070225132955__mg_2864.jpg




20070225133034__mg_2869.jpg




20070225133142__mg_2885.jpg




Here i had to use the clone tool... i rotated the picture and removed the two people in the background.

Before:
20070225133829_before.jpg



After:
20070225133653__mg_2901.jpg




Thanks for looking
 
Great shots, Duncan! :) You got some nice, clear images.

Niforpix, it might be a good idea to start your own thread, rather than hijacking Duncan's thread. Welcome to the forum.
 
Nice shots and a good job on the clone Ive only just started using it much easier than I thought
 
trials look very very hard. but nice shots. very clean
 
Niforpix, it might be a good idea to start your own thread, rather than hijacking Duncan's thread. Welcome to the forum.

Crap... sorry! I didn't want to start another thread since Duncan already started a trials one. I don't know how picky mods are here. Sorry guys!
 
its ok i dont mind, my thread get more posts :) but try not to do it in the future
 
great stuff there Duncan
 
Nice stuff Duncan!

I used to be into bicycle trials before I wrecked my back doing it, so this stuff I really like.

Cheers
 
thanks :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom