What's new

Trial for Silver Efex Pro 2

GeorgieGirl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 5, 2010
Messages
2,469
Reaction score
325
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had an old jpeg that I had messed around with in LR for B&W for fun and I wanted to see the improvements with Silver Efex Pro 2 so I downloaded the trial. I like the program's efex but the sliders are not smooth (sigh). That's not my gripe. Here is the first go round with the trial to see what it does for B&W conversion. Look at what happened to the skyline behind the splashes above the horizon. I worked on these splashes with the control points but within the circle. Its like a bad HDR at that area with the dark halo. What is this caused by and what can be done to avoid it?

i-ZF365nM-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom