What's new

Tried product shots

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
5,341
Reaction score
4,116
Location
Scituate, MA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
having some fun tried taking my first product shots .What do think? Thanks
hub_2a2.jpg
 
Cool shot. Where in MA are you? I'm actually going golfing up at Stone E Lea in N. Attleboro tomorrow.
 
Thanks, I live in the south shore area. golf starts next week for me
 
I think this has some very nice even lighting. Although the top of the golfball has a little bit of a blow out, and I don't know if its the printing on the ball but its difficult to read the "Hubbell" on the ball, if you were trying to highlight that part (I'm not sure). Otherwise good job.
 
I think this has some very nice even lighting. Although the top of the golfball has a little bit of a blow out, and I don't know if its the printing on the ball but its difficult to read the "Hubbell" on the ball, if you were trying to highlight that part (I'm not sure). Otherwise good job.

thanks, printing is a little tight on "Hubbell" I used homemade lightbox with a single light from above.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom