What's new

Tried some outdoor photos

Holly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Of my little guy!

2c.jpg


3c.jpg


4c.jpg


1c.jpg



Thanks for looking!
 
The blues look a bit high, I wish he was looking into the camera, and the watermark is irritating.
Apart from that, they're lovely, crisp clean and sharp where its meant to be sharp, which isn't much, but thats is such a good piece of glass.
I wonder if the enhancement of blue took a little red from the skintones..
 
what lens did u use? these look nice btw, blues are a little high, but i like the look of it. i cant wait to have kids to take pics of lol.
 
Nice shots! I love feet pics :D
The blues are so "alive" and they look great combinated with those oranges :thumbup:
 
no idea what everyone is going on about with the blues, they are fine on both my monitors

anyway good to see you posting again
 
oh yeah one thing i forgot to say, a greater DOF in the 3rd one would be better the blurred foreground is distracting :)
 
no idea what everyone is going on about with the blues, they are fine on both my monitors

anyway good to see you posting again

Don't you think the blues are starring the pics? Beginning from the eyes of the boy and with no other cold color sharing scene... I don't say that they are light, or strong, or good or bad, I think they are vibrating beyond that ;)
 
Thanks every one!!
 
The blues ARE oversaturated...I dono what she's sayin...it's pretty obvious. The first one creeps me out because of it.

Good shots otherwise...just turn down the saturation on the blues and you'll be good.
 
Here are the pictures with a dimmer blue... one black and white...


1cbw.jpg


1ca.jpg



4ca.jpg


2caa.jpg

 
I like the colours in your first post.
Nice job on these. Great POV and DOF.
Good work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom