TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bud-Light.jpg

This Buds for You!

Was bored this morning, went out and bought some beers and came up with this idea. Nice and simple, hand held bottle shot in my back garden, ambient filter and added some 'beer' bubbles!

This second one, while I went down to get some beer, I brought a slice of bread with me so I could go to Baldoyle Estuary where I live, to feed some seagulls and pop off a few 'rounds'. This is the best shot from the ones I took. I am fairly happy with it.
Seagull-Close-Up.jpg

that beer is out of focus (or maybe i need the blurred alcoholised vision to compensate ;) ),

but the seagull is stunning :)

That seagull photo is clear competition to your expert bird photogs such as Sir Raymond and Airic and all those (who might want to show their faces more often, maybe, please!? :hertz: :wink: ).

The beer bottle suffers just a bit from technical flaws, but I like the idea behind it and the creativity put into the image. And I envy you the weather that you seem to be having.

Light blue sky ... when has that happened last here? And one with beer bubbles ... never ... well, not in MY life!

Thanks, well the beer bottle is not of out of focus, thats the soft focus the ambient filter adds. It just gave a much better feel then the original shots. I will post some more gull shots for you guys....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back