What's new

Trillium Potential

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had the chance last weekend to head out towards Mt. Hood and do some teaching, and some shooting. While there, our small group also headed to Trillium Lake, so I thought I'd post a shot from a couple hours spent out there this past Saturday evening! This one is a tribute of sorts to a very similar photo I made around this time last year, when I was dealing with some personal losses. I'll post both below.

Hope you enjoy it! :)

P.S: theres one more shot, which I think is better, that made it as the most recent entry into my 52 Weeks Project!

Trillium Potential (new one)

Trillium Potential
by TogaLive, on Flickr

Potential (old one)

Potential
by TogaLive, on Flickr
 
Now that I look at the two, it is incredible how marked some of the pollution in the air is. The original was taken high in the cascades, far away from really any settlement, but in the first Mt. Hood really doesn't live too far from bustling areas. Interesting...
 
You should give it a try again! It certainly takes a while, but man there's nothing like just sitting back and watching the stars go by.
 
Beautiful shots. Dying to get out and capture some star trails myself lately.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom