Trini Sky

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first time doing skyscape photography. These shots were taken some days ago and im now getting time to PP and post. They were taken in the very late afternoon when there was a rather interesting sky.

F stop: f/5
Exposure: 1/30secs
Iso: 400
(setting are for both shots)

3707816071_dbf347442a_b.jpg

3708676440_e614f6a7ac_b.jpg

C&C welcomed

The photos seem fairly underexposed to me. I think if you exposed a tad longer the colors would really show in the sky and the darks would take on a slight hue of the sky without taking away from the feel.

Just my 2 cents.

Looks like a pretty night to be out :)

I think both of those photos are fantastic, label the city you are located in on the picture with a good text and you will have yourself a wonderful picture.

Great photos my friend!

Did you shoot these on a tripod or did you hand hold?

What you might want to try is put the camera on a tripod and set the ISO to 100 and go for a slightly longer shutter speed and stop down the aperture a little more.

I think the black border around the images is a little too thick. And you might want to stick to the landscape orientation for these type of shots.

Did you shoot these on a tripod or did you hand hold?

What you might want to try is put the camera on a tripod and set the ISO to 100 and go for a slightly longer shutter speed and stop down the aperture a little more.

I think the black border around the images is a little too thick. And you might want to stick to the landscape orientation for these type of shots.

Thanks for the comment. It was handheld. Thanks for the tip

Most reactions

Back