What's new

Trip to the supermarket...

Well, wouldn't I like the Beck's?
From Bremen. In Germany?
Where my husband is from, too ;) ???
Heehee.

I like all of these. Would personally darken some and add contrast, but well...

The Quality Street pic and the red peppers are very nice, and I like the photo of the lady at the till.

Did they let you take the photos? No one said anything against it?
So far I only took my own supermarket pics secretly ;).
 
Ooh I'm not brave enough to take photos in the supermarket yet LOL
 
I get suprisingly few odd looks.


It does raise a smile though when people duck under the camera as they walk by.
 
Wow, here, taking a camera into any store or outlet is strictly forbidden. I tried once, and seriously within like 2 min, security tried to take my camera and throw me out.

I like them, especially the long aisle shots. Although I would also recommend B&W for the cocacola one. Just a thought.

Thanks for sharing.
 
I gotta go grocery shopping :)! Cool series ;).
 
That's a pretty friendly market to let you take pictures.

I wanted to take photos at a supermarket once. They gave me a number to contact the marketing department and wanted me to sign a bunch of papers saying that I wouldn't use any of their images for my own personal benefit (meaning, no selling and no using them in my portfolio). So said no thanks to the whole ordeal.
 
There have been a few supermarkets i've taken photos in.


At one I asked if it was ok with a woman behind costomer sevices, she said 'I don't know...just do it'
 
THe times I have been dragged shopping with the wife under total hatred of the place ... now I think I might take the camera and see what I can do .... but doubt mine will be this good.

Lovelt shots well done.
 
Applause for your bravery. LOL. Not easy to shoot in a supermart ... especially so many pics
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom