Trip to Yosemite - Horsetail Fall

wackii

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I visited Yosemite on the past weekend attempted to take some shots of the Horsetail Fall. I got to the location at around 4 PM and this was the best angle I got at that time. Please C&C so I can improve next time. I'm only 5 hours away from there so I will definitely visit Yosemite again.

Al,

$Yosemite-Horsetail Fall (LNP).jpg$Yosemite-Horsetail Fall2 (LNP).jpg$Yosemite-Sunset Colors (LNP).jpg$Yosemite-Half Dome (LNP).jpg$Yosemite-Mirror Lake (LNP).jpg

You captured the beauty of Yosemite very well. I used to work as a waiter at the Ahwahnee Hotel and could see these sights daily. Sad to say that after a while you take if for granted. But these pictures brought it all back. Thanks

Ah, these photos will make my daughter's heart weep: she lost all her photos from Yosemite (and ALL her photos from her time in California, mind!) because the harddrive in her netbook jammed before she got to save them on an external drive... Sigh. She's been there, seen that, wanted to share it with us - now no more...

Very nicely composed, exposed and seen. Perhaps just a tad more density in the sky on the last one.

These are really really really really nicely done. Beautiful. I don't care for landscapes much but wow.

BTW, try to post one per thread generally. You can get more specific feedback and it allows us to oo and aaaah more.

I think they look really great!! :thumbup:

Thank you all for the good words. I really enjoy the trip.

Ceeboy14, is this what you mean?
$Yosemite-Mirror Lake 2 (LNP).jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back