Triple N

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Natalie, Nathan & Nicholas. I had to entertain them today so we took some pics. No post editing and the poses are all their’s. They do make great subjects and are a whole lot of fun…when they are not fighting.

nnn0593.jpg

A trademark Nicholas pose. He has this thing for chap stick and would not let it go.
nnn0584.jpg

Two Natalie poses
nnn0587.jpg

nnn0589.jpg

Last weekend Nicholas jumped off the couch onto Nathan’s arm. Luckily I was not around for the screaming. Result was a hairline fracture.
nnn0590.jpg

Back by popular demand, another Natalie shot.
nnn0600.jpg

This shot may have worked if they would stop giggling wiggling for a second :) Anyway it makes me laugh.

nnn0595.jpg

This got them out of mom and dad's hair for a half hour.

Eric

wonderful shots! there are no limitations to your photography skills Eric! let me know when the classes begin. :hail:

good lookin kids! it looks like they had fun with you -
That first one is priceless!

nice compo bro!... interesting lighting technic. Did you use bounce or diffused lighting? or is it a studio setting?

Love them all!
No wonder you love your nephews and niece so much!
Very many emotions captured in these, on both the children's AND the photographer's side!!!

the kids are amazing! and I'm prud of you :) you could capture them! Wow! When I begged my young cousin to pose for a bit he kept escaping from the shots all the time... and the results were not satisfying... for example I got only his leg on one hand in the shot :)

mentos_007 said:
the kids are amazing! and I'm prud of you :) you could capture them! Wow! When I begged my young cousin to pose for a bit he kept escaping from the shots all the time... and the results were not satisfying... for example I got only his leg on one hand in the shot :)

Been there done that. These guys have grown up with the camera and love it, especially digital when they can see it right away.

xaer, The lighting was one flash bounced into an umbrella. To lazy to set up a second unit. I have a complete studio but not a big fan of using it.

Eric

These are really great. I love the last one(I think the giggling adds to the photo)
What I just noticed.... Natalie acts just like one of my friends named Natalie. :lol:

Most reactions

Back