jterry85
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2011
- Messages
- 137
- Reaction score
- 20
- Location
- Columbia, SC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if tripod collars for my lenses were necessary as opposed to attaching the camera body to the tripod? If so can someone explain to me the way they are sized/fitted/sold so that I can look into buying some? I looked at them online but there seems to be a whole lot of them and I had a hard time figuring out which ones to get or if they were even necessary. Thanks!
Joe
I was wondering if tripod collars for my lenses were necessary as opposed to attaching the camera body to the tripod? If so can someone explain to me the way they are sized/fitted/sold so that I can look into buying some? I looked at them online but there seems to be a whole lot of them and I had a hard time figuring out which ones to get or if they were even necessary. Thanks!
Joe