What's new

Tripod Confusion

arkuro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
India/Saudi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There are lot of threads on internet and photo forum regarding this but I am still confused. will be really helpful if some body gives an advice.

I have two choices both manfrotto.

055xprob (133 USD) without head. A head would cost like another 100-150 dollars.
190dxb (different from 190xprob) (127 USD) with head. unable to get info on net. I guess this a old model. if somebody has this model would love to know how it is.

I have a Nikon D90 with 18-105 and 50mm.

should I buy 190dxb or just go with 055xprob and spend a little extra. I am not thinking about the money but spending another 100-150 would make no sense if both of them give u the same functionality. I like to take portraits and landscapes and I am 5'7".

Please please please reply. I am really confused. I read so many threads and they say both of the tripods are good but I am unable to decide.
 
The sturdier the tripod and the stronger the head (depending on the weight of your camera/lens), the happier you will be with the results of the shots...and if you get a head you are comfortable working with, the ease of use.


What type of photography are you shooting? Example, sports, portrait, landscape, etc...
 
I will be mainly doing portrait and sometimes landscape.
 
Actually I just need to have some reviews about 190DXB for which I didnt find anything on net. If somebody has it.. can you please reply.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom