Tripod help please?

But according to my last post what do you think I should do?

And think about conserving money, becuase I am very certain the more exspensiver ones are better. But is it worth the $ going for just a little bit better?

I would go for used but I dont know whats good or bad I just got into photography.

And just a random question thats off topic, what does a "good" tripod start at? (Please dont just answer this and not answer my questions above though)

But according to my last post what do you think I should do?

And think about conserving money, becuase I am very certain the more exspensiver ones are better. But is it worth the $ going for just a little bit better?

I would go for used but I dont know whats good or bad I just got into photography.

And just a random question thats off topic, what does a "good" tripod start at? (Please dont just answer this and not answer my questions above though)

I think you should look on ebay.

Yes, the $ is worth going "a little bit" better. But if you're convinced otherwise, I can't make anyone's decisions for them.

A good tripod? You can get a decent set of Slik legs for about a hundred bucks and a ballhead for 20 or so. Decent. Not good, but decent and certainly usable. One of those $40 numbers will fall over if you exhale on it too hard.

Clicky

A little bit of light reading for you. Not suggesting for you to blow your budget, but food for thought nonetheless.

How badly do you need a tripod right now? Perhaps look at monopods and save up for a decent tripod. Your current gear list isn't that heavy.

Out of what you posted, if you dont mind the 4 feet high limit, id get the first one, the last two wont add anything except height. And as for the good tripod starts, probably about 150.

I dont mind short limit.

My current gear will stay the same for a while pretty much.

And so your saying the Hakuba will be just as good quality as the Velbon or Slik?

Well what im saying is that they all have about a 6 pound limit. You probably wont see much more sturdiness from them. Good velbon and sliks are actually very good tripods, however, those are not it.

Ic, well there full metal.

Is that worth the extra $ instead of the plastic parts?

Becuase the $15 one at radioshack was actually not bad for what I was expecting, just everything on it that was plastic was the parts where I was amazed at how ****ty it was.

Just as a reference, I have:

Legs

1st head

2nd head

Damn good combos...... I got the 322 head because I had a shoulder operation and needed a one-handed operation. Works great, but the 488 head is fine as well.

Most reactions

Back