What's new

tripod

I believe Flashpoint is Adorama's "house-brand." I have some reflectors from them that I have no problems with. I don't know about their tripods (maybe someone else will be able to chime in), but especially if you're not using it heavily, I'd guess it would work fine for you.
 
Personally use Manfrotto tripods; cost a lot more but for the $ they tend to stand the test of time; as well, the true hydraulic heads are a joy to move.
 
That looks like a rebadged Velbon; a decent but not outstanding set of legs. You'll definitely be better off in the long run with Manfrotto or Giottos, (and you can save a LOT of money buying used), but this will definitely do the job in the near term.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom