Tropical Storm

DreAminginDigITal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here so I hope its formatted correctly. I don't get a chance to shoot as many photos as I would like, but here are a few I took two weeks ago in South Carolina just before a small Tropical Storm blew through. Any comments are welcome :)

Bigger would be a little better and put lines between them so they don't bleed into eachother.

They look very dramatic though it's hard to see because of their size. I'm leaning towards number three simply because the horizon isn't centered.

Bigger would be a little better and put lines between them so they don't bleed into eachother.

They look very dramatic though it's hard to see because of their size. I'm leaning towards number three simply because the horizon isn't centered.

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. You can view a much larger version by clicking the thumbs in this thread, then clicking the thumb on the deviantART page. They don't allow direct linking to the large view. :D

I decided I wanted to take a closer look at the third photo in a row here (did you create this horizontal row of pics on purpose?) but the large versino is SO large that only a quarter of it fits on my screen (and mine is a large, high res one!), so I gave up on trying to view it like that.

But even by only seeing the small one, I have decided that I personally like the third best for its placement of the horizon line within the composition - lower third, with full focus (as in "concentration") on the dramatic clouds.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum :D!!!

I decided I wanted to take a closer look at the third photo in a row here (did you create this horizontal row of pics on purpose?) but the large versino is SO large that only a quarter of it fits on my screen (and mine is a large, high res one!), so I gave up on trying to view it like that.

But even by only seeing the small one, I have decided that I personally like the third best for its placement of the horizon line within the composition - lower third, with full focus (as in "concentration") on the dramatic clouds.

I agree!
I love the opening of the sky and the warm color of the sand in this one. Just wish it was a little bigger or smaller so I could get a better look at it ;)

I saw storm and came running. I like the contrast in the skys on all of these. I have to go with what everyone else has said about the smallness but I really like these shots.

Oh wow thanks for pointing that out to me. I corrected the size so it should be much more viewer friendly now. As for your other question the answer is no...I didn't creat the horizontal row of pics on purpose. I just couldn't figure out how to put them in the same post any other way :confused:

Thanks to everyone else for the comments also!

Ah!
Good!
Now I can appreciate my personal favourite even more, and the incoming waves, the reflection of the clouds in the shallowest one, the figure standing there looking at the water, the buildings in the background, and that magnificently dramatic sky! Yay! That's a good size now! (Over in DeviantArt, upon clicking on the pic there).

I love the third shot, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Deano

Most reactions

Back