What's new

Troubleshooting Nikon D90

dutchdawg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Mississippi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My D90 is only a few months old and I am having a problem with it. The SD card stopped going back in after taking it out to down load pictures. It will go into its slot but will not fasten in place. I was told that they get worn out and to get a new card. I did this and bought a 8GB card and yes it went in place like it was suppose to do. After taking some pictures and taking the card out two times, it is now doing the same thing as my old one was doing. It will go in but not lock in place. Have any of you had this happen to you and if so how did you fix the problem?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom