What's new

Truck accident - oops!

Dang dude, so glad you are ok!

And for sure, mad props for breaking out the camera, goes to show the awesome personality you probably have lol

"well... im stuck here... screw it... where's my camera!"
 
That's awesome! Glad you are OK, the motto for neck fractures is "C5, stay alive. C4, breathing no more" (if you sever or constrict at C4 you lose control of your diaphragm)
 
First image- incredibly powerful; especially knowing the story. Glad you're reasonably OK!
 
You must be the first person to somersault with a truck !!!!:hail:

Thank God You came out in one piece....
...and i have no words to appreciate your fortitude :thumbsup:
 
probalby one of the more uniqe accident photos ive seen thats for sure. glad you relatively okay.
 
Thanks all. It was a Toyota Tacoma, 1996. Built like a tank, I guess, with amazing headrests that saved my life. :)
 
I am glad everything turned out okay that you posted the pictures at TPF. By the time you arrived in the emergency room, second shot, you seem to have put on some makeup, because your powder is dry.
 
Only a photography nut would break out his camera to photograph his own wreck from the inside :) The cop in #1 seems to agree.

Good to see you're fine, considering what could've been a tragedy. We would've missed out on seeing these photos.

I do wonder what that policeman thought of the whole thing, lol.

I know the first thing I would have thought if I was that cop ................................................... "Head injury" ....

r
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom