The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out early yesterday cruising around and came across the scene of a track that had turned over as the load shifted.

p1060269139-5.jpg

I assume this is the truck driver looking at the scene? I'm not sure the connection is there had I not read the title of the thread. I understand what you are trying to do with the DOF...just not 100% sure it works

I'm too puzzled by the man in the picture. W/out the story of him, I'm thinking your camera simply focused on some random guy and OOF the trucks. On the other hand, it does give it a nice feel. And the BW does work well for the shot.

Thank you for looking and taking time to comment.
I wish that this could have been more 'connected' without the title but, unfortunately, some pictures do and some don't.
From your responses, I guess this one 'don't.'

Thanks again.

BTW, I walked around keeping this guy between me and the wreck for about 20 minutes, hoping something more trenchant would happen, like his boss showing up and yelling at him, but this was the best of maybe 30 shots I took.

After a while, he started getting a little bugged by my behavior so I quit.

Last edited:
I suppose if the truck had been carrying either eggs or chocolate bunnies it might have made more of an impact yesterday. :lmao:

I think the whole picture is well connected, there is enough depth that you can see the crane and the overturned truck, it doesn't really matter that the photo had to explain it was the truck driver, I think it shows that the OP was looking at more than just an overturned truck, he made a nice image out of a boring scene.

Most reactions

Back