What's new

Try at Sunset

Pretty cool. Did the sun ever clear that lower break in the clouds and the water? Or just drop off behind them? That woulda been cool had it appeared in that space.
 
I like it, but why portrait instead of landscape?
 
I'm guessing to catch the rise in the clouds
 
Super composition and execution. I'm betting that it looks dynamite in a much larger format.
 
Seems like its the best photo i've taken. Its in portrait cause i didnt really like it in landscape... its was looking kind of plain, there was nothing special in it... I like portrait orientation better cause i could also get that nice clouds in the pic..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom