BRM TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2011 Messages 20 Reaction score 2 Location Ohio Nov 17, 2011 Banned #1 I took this picture sarcastically at first, then still kept up with the times in making advertisements. This is such an example of something I wear. Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
I took this picture sarcastically at first, then still kept up with the times in making advertisements. This is such an example of something I wear.
willis_927 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 19, 2010 Messages 624 Reaction score 82 Location Winnipeg Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 17, 2011 #2 hmm.. I don't really get it...
bazooka No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 2,293 Reaction score 294 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 17, 2011 #3 Yeah, not sure what's going on here.
BRM TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2011 Messages 20 Reaction score 2 Location Ohio Nov 21, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #4 To 'clarify,' for your asking, duh, this is what I was getting at. It is MINE and i kept it now until you, know...sheesh
To 'clarify,' for your asking, duh, this is what I was getting at. It is MINE and i kept it now until you, know...sheesh
F Fishpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 198 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2011 #5 Ummm...still confused.
MTVision Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 1, 2011 Messages 3,008 Reaction score 527 Location Vermont, US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2011 #6 Fishpaste said: Ummm...still confused. Click to expand... I'm confused every time I read something this OP write.......
Fishpaste said: Ummm...still confused. Click to expand... I'm confused every time I read something this OP write.......
F Fishpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 198 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2011 #7 Oh my, you're right!
12sndsgood No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 24, 2010 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 360 Location indianapolis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2011 #8 op bought a bottle of secret fantasies. and kept the bottle for a long time?
memento No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 2, 2007 Messages 698 Reaction score 77 Location Washington DC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2011 #9 wait, does this have something to do with the I.D. laying in front of the lamp?
Netskimmer No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 1,392 Reaction score 229 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2011 #10 MTVision said: Fishpaste said: Ummm...still confused. Click to expand... I'm confused every time I read something this OP write....... Click to expand... Ditto.
MTVision said: Fishpaste said: Ummm...still confused. Click to expand... I'm confused every time I read something this OP write....... Click to expand... Ditto.
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2011 #11 memento said: wait, does this have something to do with the I.D. laying in front of the lamp? Click to expand... Or anything to do with the $20 bill underneath the glass table top?
memento said: wait, does this have something to do with the I.D. laying in front of the lamp? Click to expand... Or anything to do with the $20 bill underneath the glass table top?
unpopular Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 9,504 Reaction score 2,004 Location Montana Nov 21, 2011 #12 There is something interesting about her, though I am unsure that it is photography that's interesting.
There is something interesting about her, though I am unsure that it is photography that's interesting.
F Fishpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 198 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2011 #13 Maybe she meant "stopping down" instead of "stepping down" in reference to the overexposure.
unpopular Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 9,504 Reaction score 2,004 Location Montana Nov 21, 2011 #14 With all fairness, all of her stuff is so vastly over exposed that it must be intentional. I don't think that this is necessarily a good thing, but it's a thing nonetheless.
With all fairness, all of her stuff is so vastly over exposed that it must be intentional. I don't think that this is necessarily a good thing, but it's a thing nonetheless.
BRM TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2011 Messages 20 Reaction score 2 Location Ohio Nov 22, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #15 you know darn well, i'm not Britney Spears